Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mis(s)Adventure, Trial and Tribulation 19: Good idea, stolen

About two years ago, I had this idea of having a “survival kit” in the office as a remedy for situations like going straight to work from a drinking marathon, or, the dreadful walk of shame. The kit would contain mouth wash, all the necessary cosmetics, a fresh panty and the like. The idea is to help me get through the day easier, avoiding everyone in the office giving me the I-know-what-you-did-last-night look.  

The survival kit never came to fruition as I couldn’t be bothered and more importantly, my needs to having it slowly became less.

Until a few days ago, this idea came back to me. And so I Googled a bit and albeit half-expected, I was disappointed to find that someone else already did it.


Well, maybe I should do my own brand and sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment